Monday, August 17, 2009

Welcome to "The Comedian Talks".
This is a weekly podcast to display the talent and passion of the Melbourne comedy scene.
I am looking to interview all manner of talent from performers, to writers, to room managers, producers, directors and mentors of comedians from around Australia.

My first interview was with JJ Mclean on 18-8-09 and I had a great time talking with him about all manner of things.
The interview ran in excess of two hours and I am currently in the process of editing a shorter version and making the two versions available on this site.
As soon as I figure out how to make it accessible on this site, but for all intensive purposes, I can imagine the condensed version will make an appearance on itunes. watch this space.

Beau Fitzpatrick

2 comments:

  1. Wheres the link to the interview?

    By definition a podcast has a rss feed... please make and post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry i dont understand.
    How do i make a rss feed and post it?

    ReplyDelete